Eligibility and Language Proficiency
- Applicants must have received a Master degree or have obtained an education level equivalent to Master degree.
- Applicants must provide the evidence of English proficiency
Application Procedure and requirements
- All the applications should be made through the online application system at CCU. Please visit http://oia.ccu.edu.tw/ciaeenglish/admissions.html for detailed information.
Scholarships and Financial Aids
National Chung Cheng University (CCU) provides scholarships and financial aids. We encourage students to apply the following awards on a competitive basis:
- CCU International Student Scholarships from CCU international office.
- Teaching assistantship or/and research assistantship provided by student’s advisor.
- Reimbursement of university general and tuition fees provided by CCU.
- Reimbursement of university accommodations provided by CCU.
Successful application for the offer of a place to the program should meet the eligibility criteria which is in full accordance with the University’s policies
The normal minimum requirement for all applications is
- a Master’s degree either from a domestic university of independent college accredited by Ministry of Education, Taiwan; or from a foreign (international) university or college recognized agonized by Ministry of Education, Taiwan; or
- a master qualification accepted by Ministry of Education, Taiwan as equivalent
- An applicant must demonstrate satisfactory level of English language proficiency by TOEFL transcripts or other English language proficiency certificates, if English is not his/her first language
Work experience in fields relevant to AISS is preferable and highly evaluated.
1. For Taiwanese students:
- Further detail of application steps can be found in CCU website.
2. For international students:
- CCU International Admission Official Website(OIA).
- Application with incomplete documents or submitted after the deadline will not be considered for admission.
CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed Application Form
- Transcript of master-level degree and bachelor degree
- Diploma of highest-level degree
- Personal Study plan/Research Proposal
University Tuition Fee
- National Chung Cheng University reserves the right to modify tution and fees at any time